There’s no available employment opportunities at the moment. Please check again later…
We open volunteer opportunities to facilitate the integration of new Canadians. Volunteering is a great way to:
- Complete requirements for graduating from High School in Ontario
- Gain exposure to the Canadian workplace culture
- Practice and improve your language
- Explore jobs relevant to your previous experience to gain Canadian reference.
- Get oriented with jobs different from your previous experience to expand your job search and/ or education options in Canada.
We offer volunteer opportunities in:
- Reception and administration
- Facilitation support and program delivery assistance
- Marketing and Outreach
- IT Support
To volunteer at LASSA, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit us at our offices to complete a volunteer application.